Location & Office Hours
919 E. Main Street
Brownfield, TX 79316
(closed for lunch from 12:00pm-1:00pm)
South Plains Public Health District provides public and environmental health services for Terry County, Texas. Our health clinic for Terry County is located in Brownfield.
Walk-ins welcome, although some services require an appointment. Interpreters are available – you are not required to provide your own.
Brownfield Health Clinic Services
Well Woman Care
Children under 18 years
Education / Counseling
SPPHD cooperates with Department of State Health Services
on investigations of active cases.
Speakers for schools, parent groups, churches and civic
Brownfield Clinic Staff
Dr. Jamie Felberg
Heath & Medical Authority
Administrative Services Manager
Environmental Health Inspector
Emergency Preparedness Program Director
Kathy Shipp, FNP
ImmTrac2 Outreach Prog Spec.
Bertha Trevino, LVN
- Inspection of properly permitted and installed On-Site Sewage Facilities.
- Investigation of septic system complaints.
- Enforcement of On-Site Sewage Facility Rules up to and including prosecution of violators.
- Inspection of public health nuisance complaints.
- Inspection and regulation of food service establishments.
- Education for food handlers to prevent food borne illness.
- Premise and health inspections of day care centers, foster homes, school cafeterias and any childcare facility requesting an on-site inspection.
Referrals to proper agencies are made if anyone has problems or complaints that are not under the local health district’s jurisdiction.
Emergency Preparedness Planning
Work with County Emergency Management to prepare for disaster, whether man-made or natural.