Here is a list of services offered at the clinics.
Is your child up to date on his/her shots?
Enter your child’s birth month and year on CDC’s immunization schedule to see if he/she is fully protected. It’s not too late to catch up if your child has missed one or more shots: http://www2a.cdc.gov/nip/kidstuff/newscheduler_le/
For more information about the importance of infant immunization, visit http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines, or contact South Plains Public Health District, at 1-800-360-6510 or visit our website at: www.southplainshealth.org.
The 2021 Child/Adolescent and Adult Immunization Schedules are now available!
For healthcare professionals:
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Child and Adolescents, ages 18 years or younger, 2021
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults, ages 19 years or older, 2021
- Additional immunization-related resources for Health Care Providers
For the general public:
Parent-friendly schedule formats
- Immunization Schedule for Infants and Children, 2021
- Immunization Schedule for Preteens and Teens, 2021
- Additional immunization-related resources for Parents
- Additional immunization-related resources for Adults
South Plains Public Health District
South Plains Public Health District was formed in 1941 to address the public health needs of our participating counties. The Health District is funded by participating cities, counties and federal and state grants. We are a four county health district consisting of Gaines, Yoakum, Terry and Dawson Counties.
The South Plains Public Health District, a non-profit governmental agency in cooperation with the city and county governments of Gaines, Terry, Dawson and Yoakum, strives to prevent illness and environmental hazards, promote the health and preparedness of our citizens and protect the community through education and response.